|Coating by Brazing Process
- Low temperature deposition
- Minimal dilution of base metal
- Optimal properties in first layer
- Negligible carbide dissolution
Drill bit coated by brazing process.
Preparation of the base metal
- Standard solvents or alkaline degreasing procedures to preclean the surface
- Wire brushing or grinding / filing
- Metal coating for repair and hardfacing
- Carbide containing hardfacing alloys
see chapter safety
For further information, on-site training, technical advise or project management, please do not hesitate to
Last update: September 7, 2015
All information is supplied in good faith and without prejudice.
Wear-Management provides all information without any warranty.
Copyright © 2001-2020 Wear-Management, Arzillier 8, 1302 Vufflens-la-Ville, Switzerland
Verbatim copying and distribution of this entire document is permitted in any medium, provided this notice is preserved.